Collaboration with International Conference on Nanomedicine (ICON - 2019)
Bio-Byword Scientific Publishing is now collaborating with Madurai Kamaraj University, India on its organizing International Conference on Nanomedicine (ICON - 2019) that will be held on 25-26 February 2019. The aim of this international conference is to provide a great opportunity to share research findings on nanomedicine topics with a wide audience, to promote knowledge exchange and network.
In this collaboration, Bio-Byword Scientific Publishing will become one of the publishers to publish selected articles related to nanomedicine treatment for various diseases and their nano biotechnological developments. The selected articles will be published in INNOSCÂ Theranostics and Pharmacological Sciences.
Following are a list of themes in the conference:
- Targeted drug delivery, organ biodistribution and nanocarriers
- Nanomedicine for immune system and cancer diagnosis & therapy
- Biological & medical nanodevices and biosensors
- 3D models, tissue engineering and regenerative nanomedicine
- Toxicology and risk assessment of nanomedicine systems
- Nano-Imaging for diagnosis, therapy and delivery in preclinical and clinical fields
- Nano and microsystems for artificial biology and biocatalysis
- Nanotechnology and translational medicine: from the bench to the bedside